Hello everybody, today I’ll just be posting up various photos of what I’ve done to the truck recently. An abridged list of what I’ve added in no particular order:
- Grip tape to the cab cargo area
- An ARB CKMA12 air compressor installed into the engine bay (With a bracket from a Tundras.com forum member)
- Broke the 100,000 mile mark
- Added door sill protectors
- Re-painted tow hooks
- More dents and pinstriping
Without further ado, here are some of the photos. You can find the full build thread here and enjoy!